Thursday 8 October 2009

An R.N.L.I awareness campaign

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaH0GhVvsSU

First of all I am sorry i couldn't embed the video, youtube says no hhmm. Anyway this investigation of the Royal National Lifeboats Institute came about after seeing those wellington dogs. I found this advertisement on youtube from the organisations 175th anniversary in 1999, and i have to say it gave me a little shiver. I had goose bumps, as it placed them in situations i could immediately imagine myself in. The roller coster in pooring rain simulating waves, the large propeller in their faces and the freezer all represented feelings i could understand. It was shot in an impressive cinematic fashion, which was more than fitting as it was shown before the movie at the pictures. Very well thought out awareness advertisement, that really slams home the difficulties and the bravery of the volunteers.

No comments:

Post a Comment